Dare I say that today passed without any drama, not even a crossed word between kids!
1. The sun was shining!
2. Lots of things ticked off my ever growing list of things to do.
3. Reminiscing when I picked this up from the framer and laughing that my husband knows most of these establishments very well!
4. Sneak previews of Charlie, Poppy & Ruby’s performances for next weeks school concert.
5. Seeing the happiness on Charlie’s face as they trained with one of the Melbourne United players after school.
6. A refreshing swim while the kids had lessons.
7. The help of friends which allowed me to juggle kids sports activities this afternoon.