A typical Saturday morning for me would start with a run followed by brekkie with the kids but today’s specialist subject has been pain management! I’ve never been good with strong painkillers and this time around is no better, nausea and dizziness are not conducive to organising Poppy & Rubys party for tomorrow.
The good news from the day is:
1. Very happy Poppy & Ruby who went birthday shopping with Auntie Jill
2. Friends and more friends looking after Ella and Charlie today/tonight. Eternally grateful!!
3. Fabulous auction results for friends in our street
4. House is organised for the party tomorrow morning.
5. Sisters, there to help with whatever you need!