Ruby & Poppy woke around 5 this morning already excited but I packed them off back to bed where they lasted until just after 6. The excitement was all too much!
1. 2 very happy girls with all their school friends at their party doing craft, dancing and games.
2. The owl cake – Auntie Maz did a fabulous job!
3. Friends – you stayed to help amidst the chaos, thank you!
4. Friends who have more or less adopted Charlie – can we have visitation if he refuses to come home?
5. One happy birthday girl who was very spoilt shopping with Uncle Harry this afternoon 😀
6. One not so happy birthday girl who was very sick and had to postpone her shopping trip 😞
7. One more visit to the hospital to get my pain under control, oh and the small detail of the missed break in my wrist which is now in a cast!
8. Friends (and family!!!) who tidied up post party, dealt with a sick Poppy, drove and waited with me at hospital, cooked us a meal and generally organised my world – a huge big thanks!
9. Friends who sent all the lovely messages, you made me smile when there wasn’t much to smile about!