Two very special little girls turn 6 today. They were very excited this morning opening presents before school. Here are the highlights:
1. Beaming faces when Poppy & Ruby saw their new bikes
2. Birthday badges proudly on and ready to share their birthday with all their school friends.
3. Much happiness that they get to rehearse for school concert on their birthday.
4. Everything coming together for school function on Thursday
5. Lunch with my sister – a rare occurrence!
6. A spot if retail therapy after we re-fuelled.
7. Friends who helped at swimming lessons tonight – you deserve gold medals!
8. First post accident Physio session – no pain, no gain!
9.Family and friends birthday dinner
10. Never been happier to see this face!